Revitalizing Pipes with Epoxy Lining in Temecula
Ensuring Smooth Flow in Riverside County & Across Southern California
Water pipes undergo natural wear and tear over time, becoming corroded and consequently, reducing their efficiency. It’s concerning to note that a decade-old pipe might lose up to 30% of its capacity due to blockages. When that age doubles, the hindrance can surge, impeding over half of the water flow.
While the idea of replacing all the pipes may seem daunting, both financially and logistically, there’s a more efficient solution: epoxy lining. This method is not only beneficial for residential homes but is also well-suited for industrial premises and public spaces across Southern California.
Here’s a brief overview of the epoxy lining process in Temecula:
- Inspection and Evaluation: The suitability of the epoxy lining process for your pipes is initially assessed.
- Drying and Leak Testing: Pipes are dried using pressurized hot air. The system is then evaluated using compressed air to detect leaks and ensure its readiness.
- Corrosion Removal: An abrasive agent scrubs the internal walls of your pipes, getting rid of corrosion.
- Filtering and Cleaning: All solids, including the tiniest particles, are eliminated, followed by a thorough hot air cleanse to remove dust and moisture.
- Epoxy Application: The pipes, joints, and fittings are all coated evenly with an epoxy layer. Once dried, it prevents future buildup and extends the lifespan of the entire pipe system.
After completion, the water connection is reestablished, ensuring that the piping system is rejuvenated for years to come.
For expert advice and services on enhancing your pipe system’s longevity, reach out to our Temecula epoxy lining specialists. You can either contact us online or give us a call at 877-504-6753.
Epoxy Lining: An Approved Choice by California Law
Epoxy lining doesn’t just offer a cost-effective solution to your piping problems, but it’s also a legally compliant choice. Per the California Uniform Plumbing Code 310.2, it’s prohibited to conceal imperfections in materials via welding, brazing, or soldering. Similarly, masking flaws with paint, wax, tar, or other sealing agents is illegal.
For a compliant and effective epoxy lining service, get in touch with Master Plumbing and Leak Detection at 877-504-6753.